skip to main | skip to sidebar

Briere

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rachel Rachel Rachel


I find myself amazed everyday with her. She talks, sings, repeats oh my!! She is busy but fun.
Posted by katbriere at 3:19 PM
Labels: Sound of Narrows Diaper Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (20)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (33)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • It is amazing how different each one can be-can yo...
      • Crescent Bar-family vacation
      • No title
      • Rachel Rachel Rachel
      • Garrett update
      • I can't quite remember the last update I gave ever...
      • Introducing the Briere's Blog-we are busy and ever...

About Me

katbriere
View my complete profile

Meet Some Of Our Friends

  • The Melkersson's