skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Briere
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Officially Lame
Yes I admit I am totally to blame for the lack of pictures, postings, and updates. WE are still alive and well. Since the last posting:
Garrett turned 1
We survived the holidays
We have officially been in our house 3 months
And I will be returning to the workforce
It feels like more than it looks once you write it down. Since I have a little catching up to do I better get started!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(6)
▼
January
(8)
Little Miss Rachel
Garrett update
Big Sister
Snow: Love it or Hate That is the Question??
Holiday....Celebrate....
Holiday....Celebrate....
Garrett is 1
Officially Lame
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
About Me
katbriere
View my complete profile
Meet Some Of Our Friends
The Melkersson's
No comments:
Post a Comment